The following are resources we have identified as key information to review before you submit your methodology:
RESOURCES ON PRIOR HOUSING DISCRIMINATION RESEARCH
Prior HUD Housing Discrimination Studies
Click here to learn more about prior housing discrimination research.
CityScape Special Issue Articles
The following articles provide insights into the motivation for the HDS Innovative Methodology Study.
- Aranda, Claudia L. 2015. “Targeting Disability Discrimination: Findings and Reflections From the National Study on Housing Discrimination Against People Who Are Deaf and People Who Use Wheelchairs.” CityScape 17 (3): 103‒121.
- Freiberg, Fred and Gregory D. Squires. 2015. “Changing Contexts and New Directions for the Use of Testing.” CityScape 17 (3): 87‒101.
- Oh, Sun Jung and John Yinger. 2015. “What Have We Learned From Paired Testing in Housing Markets?” CityScape 17 (3): 15‒60.
- Pitingolo, Rob and Stephen L. Ross. 2015. “Housing Discrimination Among Available Housing Units in 2012: Do Paired-Testing Studies Understate Housing Discrimination?” CityScape 17 (3): 61‒86.
- Turner, Margery Austin, and Judson James. 2015. “Guest Editors’ Introduction: Discrimination as an Object of Measurement.” CityScape 17 (3): 3‒14.
- Turner, Margery Austin. 2015. “Other Protected Classes: Extending Estimates of Housing Discrimination.” CityScape 17 (3): 123‒136.
Housing Discrimination Methodology
- Click here to learn more about Housing Discrimination Methodology